This is the general page for updates of the series of books A Song of Sheep and Horses, which focus on Proto-Indo-European and Proto-Uralic dialects and peoples, and their prehistoric migrations.
A Song of Sheep and Horses
- Announcement and introduction to the series.
- Book One: A Song of Sheep and Horses: eurafrasia nostratica, eurasia indouralica. Languages.
- Books Two & Three: A Game of Clans: collectores venatoresque, agricolae pastoresque & A Clash of Chiefs: rex militaris, rex sacrorum. Cultures and peoples.
- Book Four: A Storm of Hordes: hic sunt leones, hic sunt dracones. Maps and graphics.
A Song of Sheep and Horses (ASoSaH) reread
To be able to revise and update the text properly, I decided to start a series of posts on different aspects.
This is an updated list of the posts related to updates, corrections to or comments about the texts or graphics:
- Updates to ASoSaH: new maps, updated PCA, and added newest research papers (March 9 2019).
- ASoSaH Reread (II): Y-DNA haplogroups among Uralians (apart from R1a-M417) (January 29 2019).
- ASoSaH Reread (I): Y-DNA haplogroups among Indo-Europeans apart from R1b-L23 (January 23 2019).
- Happy new year 2019…and enjoy our new books! (December 31 2018).