Forum-styled section of the blog to share and discuss new research on population genomics, archaeology, and linguistics. Best viewed on large display.
You need to be logged in to comment (register here), and always follow the rules: Civilized discussion & academic tone.
- Last activity
- Y-DNA & mtDNA Haplogroups
- Discussion of origins and expansions of Y-chromosome and mtDNA haplogroups. Includes geography, SNPs, TMRCA or formation dates, etc.
- Could Balkanic IE vs Corded Ware migrations have followed a class split? 1 month, 2 weeks ago
- DNA in the News
- New or relevant papers, preprints, specialized or general reviews, oral reports, and personal communications about ancient and modern DNA.
- Gelabert (2021): Genome analysis of Upper Palaeolithic female from Satsurblia 1 year, 4 months ago
- Archaeology & Prehistory
- Archaeological research on cultures and societies from the Palaeolithic to the Middle Ages, including proto-historical and historical accounts.
- Reply To: Prehistory Atlas: Maps of Cultures, Peoples, and Languages 12 months ago
- Languages & Linguistics
- New and old insights in the field of Indo-European and Uralic comparative linguistics, with emphasis on dialectalization and language contact.
- Reply To: Seržant (2020) The Circum-Baltic Area. An Overview 6 months, 1 week ago
Warning: This is a newly installed section (1 March 2020), and needs testing. Please contact me at [email protected] with errors in registration, posting, etc.