- July 10, 2020 at 6:01 pm #30768Carlos QuilesKeymaster
This is the main thread to post resources on Proto-Indo-European and North-West Indo-European reconstruction.
For learning materials on Proto-Indo-European, visit Academia PrIsca:
These are some of the most interesting recent publications:
- Modern Indo-European self-learning course (Vol. 1 published; Vol. 2 on its way).
- Proto-Indo-European lexicon (updated every 1-2 years for the past 20 years).
- Modern Indo-European syntax.
- A Song of Sheep and Horses: on Proto-Indo-European dialectalization
- FLEXIE: Proto-Indo-European conjugator.
- A Grammar of Modern Indo-European (outdated).
Formal papers published in journals or by publishers of high impact factor relevant to this are also welcome.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.